Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Size Battery 250mafor 8 Hours How Do I Find Out What Size Battery The Master Key For My Car Takes?

How do I find out what size battery the master key for my car takes? - what size battery 250mafor 8 hours

I have a VW 1998th The key is a built-in flash. The battery is gone and I can not find appealing the battery size to have a dealer just me ... "Why do not you come and have a look for you." I would also replace the original remote, but can not find where this without going through the dealer and pay dealer prices.

1 comments:

testpilo... said...

I think the manual would have this information when the original team.
Consider drop by the dealer, but go to parts department and get help. Parts children are often happy to help with these problems.

What do you get a new removal / replacement. Go online and type of the VW remote. You can then enter the year and the Web to a remote Sorce to find it again.

Understand that I do not go through the dealer. I do my best not to go myself.

I hope this is a little help.

Jerry

Post a Comment