Monday, February 8, 2010

Stomach Virus Orlando Florida How Long Can A Stomach Virus Last?

How long can a stomach virus last? - stomach virus orlando florida

I had a bad stomach virus for about 6 weeks. I saw many doctors and had many tests (CT, colonoscopy, blood, etc.), the return to a normal level. I feel good and bad one days the next day. I no longer have diarrhea, but still not better. I'm frustrated because I'm not often sick. Just looking for advice, tips for action in this WIH or better prospects for relocation.

1 comments:

ITALIA GIRL said...

A stomach virus should the last 6 weeks! If you do not feel better, I might suggest finding another doctor for a second opinion. There is no reason you should feel sick for 6 weeks and there is no medical reason! Good luck to you!

Post a Comment