Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pirate Ship Labeling How Would You Label Me, Politically, Given These Facts?

How would you label me, politically, given these facts? - pirate ship labeling

I am against abortion.
I support the rights of gun ownership.
I am 100% pro-Bill of Rights.
The Patriot Act sucks.
Happen to Bush / Cheney would be the new 911.
The only real Jew is an Orthodox Jew.
Israel is a lack of Orthodox Jews.
Jonathan Pollard deserves to run as much as Tim McVeigh.
Both parties are also guilty of sending paid jobs in the lake.
The Arabs have to keep inconvenience to our gas $ 2.00 per gallon, or face the consequences.
Tasks Somali pirates' good practice for the U.S. armed forces.


There are more, but please leave a comment. Let's fly, I'm thick-skinned.

3 comments:

Lampligh... said...

No Republican would say that Bush and Cheney knew that would happen 9 / 11. Can you believe it, but would never say.

I'm not sure what you get in, but I like this idea for you.

Enjoi said...

You think it would be a good independent. You know what I do not believe that, in accordance with each party. They are closer to being Republicans, but they differ on certain things. If you vote this year, definitely brand yourself "independent" and hear what candidates say, not the letter next to their names.

Puma said...

Sounds like a moderate Democrat or independent to me. All thinkers, we must be independent. Because things are not always what they seem. Some thought that Rudy Giuliani was the candidate for the presidency. But simply because Rudy is a Republican, does not mean that you should choose. Some of his liberal ideas than the Republicans. It's always good to keep an open mind.

Post a Comment