Sunday, February 14, 2010

Candida Green Phlegm Would They Have Already Found Tricomonas On My Swabs?

Would they have already found Tricomonas on my swabs? - candida green phlegm

I was very uncomfortable bladder and vaginal problems for a long time.

A new idea came when I started with a pessary probiotics to my vagina clean. I got a shock that seemed snot ... or "snot" because for the Americans. Yellow-green and a little frothy, but it smelled funny. I asked my nutritionist, if it's just a side effect of cleaning and she said yes, but the color and texture, I said, what has been sanitized, Candida whitish-yellow-green was no longer participate in Trichomonas.

Since all these problems I had for chlamydia, thrush tested, Candida and is still awaiting results for bacterial vaginosis. All is fine so far. It may sound crazy, butI am desperate to be diagnosed with something!

Should I get tested for Trichomonas (which I never heard until my nutritionist told me) about this download, and it already seems?

I would call NHS Direct, but their lines are busy, and that a recall would be 4 hours ... lol

2 comments:

kimmitte... said...

Tricamonas that bacterial vaginosis (BV) occurs when the bacteria, while the bad bacteria.
May occur through sexual contact or spiral, and lasts 12 hours, 5 days.
You will receive a gray-white, smelly ordor, which is like a fish to be more noticeable after intercourse can.
In order for sure if everyone knows you have a sample of your discharge.
It can be treated with antibiotics, metronidazole 500 mg., 2-3 times daily for 7-10.
It is very serious in general.
If left untreated, can lead to infections of the uterus and fallopian tubes.
It is important to treat bacterial vaginosis, especially in front of a spiral into force, carrying out tests in the endometrium.
Both trichomoniasis and bacterial vaginosis have been linked and
a larger rISK transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and other sexually transmitted diseases.

gregg said...

It is a good sign. If this is the only way to get rid of the problem is the rejection while you may have to put up with the consent of one or two minutes. But if the problem persists after the landfill is in May to alleviate the problem differently. It is, however, can not kill bacteria.

Post a Comment