Monday, November 30, 2009

Post Stroke Anyone Suffered Post-stroke Depression?

Anyone suffered post-stroke depression? - post stroke

Hello,

He had a stroke in the left frontal May In August, I started with severe anxiety and panic attacks and depression.
I suspected it was because not my style, but my neurologist mentioned the possibility of mine gave me a random gesture if you asked.
My family doctor took me to a psychiatrist and referral took note of the CVA. For this reason I decided to go to specific websites of medical journals and found that it had done extensive research on post-stroke depression, and it is quite common, even for those of us who don 'have any physical side effects of the race. In most cases, more than 3 to 6 months after a stroke and one of the main issues is the fear.

Has anyone else experienced? I want to hear the experiences of others and how they have achieved. I take antidepressants (the fear, for he was very serious and was) the cause of insomnia, and to see the psychiatrist in 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment