Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dora The Explorer Sounds Dora The Explorer?

Dora the Explorer? - dora the explorer sounds

Am I the only one who hates Dora the Explorer with a passion?

Has anyone noticed that held the child in his voice that scream every line from the top of the lungs? Is this really necessary? Why do they have to note character througout the whole show? I let my daughter to see, because it makes me crazy.
Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but I wonder if I'm the only one who is responsible. (The incessant crying.)

5 comments:

вσуѕяυѕт... said...

We need to see the scene that SNL made fun of Dora. My nine years old son loves it.

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/mar ...

lfor1234 said...

Tip: Little Bear - I think these characters are the voice of Canadians.

Father Bear runs into the water while swimming.

TLEE said...

I have 2 1 / 2 years old boy can not only STAND DORA I want to see his brother Diego, for FACE PUNCH! LOL

Teddy Bear said...

My 4 years (and my other two children) love Dora. Although he can speak with a shrill voice, I think the show is fun and educational for children. I think it is good that teaches Spanish, but is a factor that contributes to the Spanish language, is the takeover of the country.

yellow_t... said...

I do not like what made the show when I was a little boy.

Post a Comment