Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wireless Pc Keyboard How To Download Mac Software For Wireless Keyboard & Mouse To Work On My PC

How to download Mac software for wireless keyboard & mouse to work on my PC - wireless pc keyboard

have a Wireless Optical Desktop for Mac remote mouse and keyboard Model # K64354 wanted to install on my PC, but the problem is when I go to install the driver, to Control Panel Add / Remove Programs, click Start programs when The installation program prompts you to navigate to openly says that Windows can not find the installation program, click Browse to find the installation program manually. So, what I should do or should do to install the driver?

3 comments:

carelvi2... said...

If there is a keyboard / mouse, if installing the self-regulation.
Just plug it in, and should do everything for you.

Sweetene... said...

Mac and PC do not mix very well.

Sweetene... said...

Mac and PC do not mix very well.

Post a Comment