Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Portable Video Screen How Can I Hook Up A Screen From A Portable DVD Player To A NES Game System So I Can Have Me Portable NE?

How can I hook up a screen from a portable DVD player to a NES game system so I can have me portable NE? - portable video screen

I want to know how to make a screen DVD system in my old NES and original game on the screen on top of it, I can see playing the game that I mount in the new screen. Basically, I create my own portable NES semi SYSTEM!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact that it is normal for people) (with the exception of the display systems of old games, I doubt you will learn step by step how. Not even thinking of someone else has done before, and wrote a procedure for someone to use as a reference.

Buy an old version of the DS ... cheap.

Post a Comment